Remodeling Company Serving Virginia
Hambleton Construction provides remodeling services, including kitchen remodels, additions, and whole-house renovations in the Northern Virginia area. We are a family-owned business and we take pride in every job we do, no matter the size or scope. Contact us if you’re planning a kitchen or bath remodel, finished basement, a home addition of any kind, whole house renovation, or other remodeling project.
Our Virginia Remodeling Services
Kitchen Remodeling – Whether you’re redesigning your entire kitchen or just want new countertops or cabinets, our kitchen remodeling company has got you covered. We maintain a prized relationship with our network of high-quality vendors, which means that you’ll get a wide selection of fixtures, finishes and other options during the selection process.
Bathroom Remodeling – We can turn your bathroom into a luxury getaway, a charming country powder room, or a showcase for the latest contemporary fixtures and tile designs. Let us take your imagination to the drawing board!
Home Additions – Whatever you want to do with your new space, we’ll build it to your specifications. We also build two-story additions, sunrooms, screened porches, and kitchen additions.
Basement Finishing – Rec room, family room, man cave—we’ll turn your basement into a whole new space.
Whole House Renovations – If your home was built in the 1980s, 1970s or before, it could probably benefit from some updating. We can do everything from replacing fixtures, finishes, and lighting to adding new doors, molding, flooring, and wall treatments, to altering the existing space entirely.
In-Law Suites – We see more and more clients in need of space that accommodates multi-generational families. We’ll take your unique needs into consideration and create the best space for your family.
Molding, Trim Work, and Woodworking – We take special pride in our interior and exterior woodworking. We can help you choose the right trim or molding to update your home’s look or create an entirely new feel.
Contact us today to schedule an estimate for any of our services!
Our Remodeling Process
When you need home renovations in Virginia, contact us. Our process is designed to ensure your confidence and satisfaction. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll meet you in person to discuss the project you have in mind. When we have all the information we need, we’ll create and send a detailed proposal.
- If your job involves more complex design, we will bring in an architect. This may require a design fee.
- Next comes the fun part: the selection process! This is where you get to choose all the fixtures, finishes, flooring, tiles, countertops, cabinets—everything involved in your project.
- We get started on your job. The length of time from start to finish depends on the scope and complexity of each project, but we will provide you with an accurate-as-possible completion date.
Why Choose Hambleton Construction for Your Home Renovations in VA?
From the moment Hambleton Construction arrives on your property, we treat your home as if it was our home—not a jobsite. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We won’t push you to make the sale. Once we’ve finished the estimate, we’ll present you with fair pricing for the project and options you want, and answer your questions honestly and directly. You won’t get pushy sales tactics from us. We want you to be well-informed and confident in your investment.
- We arrive on time. We make every effort to be at your home at our scheduled start time. If for any reason we think we might be late, we will contact you to let you know. Ongoing communication is very important to us.
- We keep your home as clean as possible. The first day of your remodeling project, we set up dust protection and floor protection. We clean up at the end of EVERY day, making sure we leave your home as clean as possible.
Hambleton Construction has been remodeling homes in Northern Virginia for almost a decade. We would love to talk to you about your home remodeling project and how we can help make your dreams come true. Contact us for a free estimate!