Master Suite Additions & Remodeling in Northern Virginia
Create a sanctuary away from the rest of the house where you can relax and recharge.
Remodeling your master bedroom or building a master suite addition means it’s finally time for YOU!
Your suite can be as simple or elaborate as you like, and the best part is that you can include custom features that make it uniquely yours.
Master Bedroom Remodeling Ideas
When considering the design of your master suite remodel, first decide on the room’s overall mood.
Do you want the suite to have a tranquil feel? Should it impart warmth and coziness? Is it going to be an opulent getaway?
From there, you can begin to sort out the features of the room.
Some master suite features our past clients have requested include:
A window seat or bump-out
A balcony, deck, or patio
A television or media area
A small workspace
Master Suite Closet Ideas
One of the most popular features for a master suite remodel or addition is a custom closet.
Hambleton now builds custom closets in Northern Virginia, and we can create any configuration you want!
- Closet with custom storage – Whether your thing is shoes, bags, suits, dresses, or all of it, we can build a custom closet to hold it all, and make everything easily accessible.
- Dressing room – When you want more than just storage, a dressing room takes things to the next level.
Master Suite Bath Ideas
Finally, a private bath with the indulgent features you’ve always wanted!
While the spa-style master bath ideal endures, we have seen more bathroom remodeling clients going for a cozier, warmer feel with dark woods and rustic fixtures.
Whatever style you choose, we can build in features like:
Separate tub and shower
A glass shower enclosure
Custom tile work
A recessed medicine cabinet
Why Choose Hambleton for Your Virginia Bathroom Renovation?
Besides the fact that we love what we do, and we work to ensure your complete satisfaction, here’s why you should choose us:
- We won’t push you to make the sale. Once we’ve finished your bathroom remodel estimate, we’ll present you with fair pricing for the project and options you want, and answer your questions honestly and directly. You won’t get pushy sales tactics from us. We want you to be well-informed and confident in your investment.
- We arrive on time. We make every effort to be at your home at our scheduled start time. If for any reason we think we might be late, we will let you know.
- We keep your home as clean as possible. The first day of your bath remodeling project, we set up dust protection and floor protection. We clean up at the end of EVERY day, making sure we leave your home as clean as possible.