Ready to remodel your bathroom?
A bathroom renovation can up your home’s value while enhancing your family’s lifestyle at the same time.
Whether you want to spruce up a powder room or guest bath, create a luxury spa in your master bath, or just update your fixtures, bring your bathroom ideas to Hambleton Construction and let us get to work!
Bathroom Design Ideas
We can do any kind of bathroom remodel. Below are some typical bathroom renovation ideas.
Want to see what we can do? Please take a look at some of our finished bathroom remodels.
If your home is your castle, your master bath should be a royal dream. We can help you plan the right design for your lifestyle. When it comes to remodeling your master bathroom, consider:
- Creating more space: We can add cabinetry and/or shelving for storage, or possibly tear down walls, to make your bathroom larger.
- A spa shower: New tile, a glass enclosure, and the latest in showerhead technology can create a destination shower experience that you can enjoy every day!
- A vanity that works: Would two sinks add harmony to your morning routine? Do you need more countertop space or better lighting? A custom-designed vanity can make your bathroom more functional while adding a beautiful focal point.
We’ll show you our massive selection of bathroom cabinets, vanities, fixtures, tiles, shower enclosures and stalls, tubs, and other bathroom furniture and accessories.
Guest Baths and Powder Rooms
With a guest bathroom or front hall powder room, you can show off your style to every visitor. An appealing guest bath or charming powder room is a thoughtful space that adds value to your home.
Powder Room Ideas
- Small details: Little details can make a big impact in a powder room! A vessel sink, elaborately styled mirror, tile border, or colorful flooring can add just the right amount of personality to the space.
- Lighting: Sconces, recessed ceiling lights, or even a small chandelier can help soften the atmosphere in a tiny room.
Guest Bath Ideas
- A luxury tub: Add a whirlpool or soaking tub to make a real getaway for your guests—while adding to your home’s value.
- The right lights: Task lighting and soft overhead bulbs are practical options for a guest bath that must accommodate a variety of visitors.
- Storage: To ensure that your guests have access to whatever they might need. We can add shelving and cabinets that hold everything from towels to toothbrushes.
Small Bathroom Ideas
If you have a small bathroom and can’t or don’t want to tear down walls to make it bigger, we can help. We’ll plan storage options and help you select tubs, sinks, toilets, lighting, and fixtures that will make the most of the space you have.
Thoughtful consideration of your family’s needs is crucial to a small bathroom remodel—and we are experts when it comes to that!
Contact us today for a bathroom remodel estimate.
Why Choose Hambleton for Your Virginia Bathroom Renovation?
Besides the fact that we love what we do, and we work to ensure your complete satisfaction, here’s why you should choose us:
- We won’t push you to make the sale. Once we’ve finished your bathroom remodel estimate, we’ll present you with a fair price and options you want for the project. We will answer your questions honestly and directly because we want you to be well-informed and confident in your investment. Rest assured, you won’t get any pushy sales tactics from us.
- We arrive on time. We make every effort to be at your home at our scheduled start time. If for any reason we think we might be late, we will let you know in advance.
- We keep your home as clean as possible. The first day of your bath remodeling project, we set up dust protection and floor protection. We clean up at the end of every day, making sure we leave your home as clean as possible.