Quickship Bathroom Remodeling Program
Looking for the fast, easy way to remodel your bathroom?
This bathroom program is the fast, easy, and preferred process for a radiant and well-functioning bathroom. In two weeks’ time, we provide a complete renovation with quality finishes from our partner, Mosaic Home Interiors.
Our offer comes in three different package deals ranging in price and product selection. Regardless of what package you choose, we assure you will thoroughly enjoy your new bathroom.
Take advantage of our hotel program when you remodel your bathroom with us!
For each night that your bathroom can’t be used due to remodeling work, we will provide you with a hotel suite for no more than $100 a night! Our bathroom remodeling process is streamlined and efficient so your project shouldn’t take more than 1-2 nights!
Bathroom Design Ideas
We can do any kind of bathroom remodel. Below are some typical bathroom renovation ideas.
If your home is your castle, your master bath should be a royal dream. We can help you plan the right design for your lifestyle.
- Creating more space: We can add cabinetry and/or shelving for storage, or possibly tear down walls, to make your bathroom larger.
- A spa shower: New tile, a glass enclosure, and the latest in showerhead technology can create a destination shower experience that you can enjoy every day!
- A vanity that works: Would two sinks add harmony to your morning routine? Do you need more countertop space or better lighting? A custom-designed vanity can make your bathroom more functional while adding a beautiful focal point.
We’ll show you our massive selection of bathroom cabinets, vanities, fixtures, tiles, shower enclosures and stalls, tubs, and other bathroom furniture and accessories.
Guest Baths and Powder Rooms
With a guest bathroom or front hall powder room, you can show off your style to every visitor. An appealing guest bath or charming powder room is a thoughtful space that adds value to your home.
Powder Room Ideas
- Small details: Little details can make a big impact in a powder room! A vessel sink, elaborately styled mirror, tile border, or colorful flooring can add just the right amount of personality to the space.
- Lighting: Sconces, recessed ceiling lights, or even a small chandelier can help soften the atmosphere in a tiny room.
Guest Bath Ideas
- A luxury tub: Add a whirlpool or soaking tub to make a real getaway for your guests—while adding to your home’s value.
- The right lights: Task lighting and soft overhead bulbs are practical options for a guest bath that must accommodate a variety of visitors.
- Storage: To ensure that your guests have access to whatever they might need. We can add shelving and cabinets that hold everything from towels to toothbrushes.
Smaller Bathroom Ideas
If you have a small bathroom and can’t or don’t want to tear down walls to make it bigger, we can help. We’ll plan storage options and help you select tubs, sinks, toilets, lighting, and fixtures that will make the most of the space you have.
Contact us today for a bathroom remodel estimate.
Why choose Hambleton Construction?
We won’t push you to make the sale. Once we’ve finished your bathroom remodel estimate, we’ll present you with a fair price and options you want for the project. We will answer your questions honestly and directly because we want you to be well-informed and confident in your investment. Rest assured, you won’t get any pushy sales tactics from us.
We arrive on time. We make every effort to be at your home at our scheduled start time. If for any reason we think we might be late, we will let you know in advance.
We keep your home as clean as possible. The first day of your bath remodeling project, we set up dust protection and floor protection. We clean up at the end of every day, making sure we leave your home as clean as possible.
Why Choose Hambleton for Your Virginia Bathroom Renovation?
Besides the fact that we love what we do, and we work to ensure your complete satisfaction, here’s why you should choose us:
- We won’t push you to make the sale. Once we’ve finished your bathroom remodel estimate, we’ll present you with a fair price and options you want for the project. We will answer your questions honestly and directly because we want you to be well-informed and confident in your investment. Rest assured, you won’t get any pushy sales tactics from us.
- We arrive on time. We make every effort to be at your home at our scheduled start time. If for any reason we think we might be late, we will let you know in advance.
- We keep your home as clean as possible. The first day of your bath remodeling project, we set up dust protection and floor protection. We clean up at the end of every day, making sure we leave your home as clean as possible.
At Hambleton Construction, we make our clients’ needs our top priority and value their ideas and thoughts. We make sure that every job is completed to our clients’ satisfaction.
Tested through time, we have been around in the industry for 15 years since 2005. Through those years, we have proven our great reputation by our clients’ fulfilling and heartwarming feedback and satisfaction with our clients.
We Keep It Clean
Superior Construction Knowledge
I’ve been very slow to write a review – now 2.5 years after our major remodel with Hambleton Construction. We were and remain extremely happy with the quality of Hambleton’s work. David and Tom are both great. Impressive attention to detail and quality, honesty and integrity throughout the project, and they even have been responsive after-the-fact when I realizes some small thing that was overlooked. I highly recommend.”
Honest & Excellent Work
I am very pleased with Hambleton Construction’s renovation and remodeling of my kitchen and sunroom, and the completed project has exceeded my expectations. The Hambleton work crew assigned to my project were all skilled, polite, professional, and thorough craftsmen, and their work has been very high quality.
Fantastic, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Responsive
This is a fantastic company! David is very knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends.
Really Good Customer Service
There are so many contractors out there that show up late, not professional looking, and once you start paying them will just start taking advantage of you. David is honest, has a great team, and gives you really good customer service.